The backers of this "grassroots" movement will tell you that the only option is destruction!
They feed your anger until you are willing to say;
- Destroy the banks! I don't need your loans.
- Destroy the rich! I don't need your jobs.
- Destroy capitalism! I don't need to profit.
- Destroy the dollar! I don't need my savings.
- Destroy the republic! I don't need my freedom.
Say to them:
- We do not occupy Wall Street to cry about our problems.
- We do not occupy Wall Street to beg for a solution.
- We occupy Wall Street to provide the solution!
- We are the solution!
If we agree that the banks are part of our problem, we need a government that will act on our behalf rather than collude with big banks against us. That is something we can fix by getting someone in the white house that will audit the Fed. investigate bankers and prosecute those who break the law. This is possible but we have to be willing to stand up to even the powerful backers and union bosses. There is no way right now to truly occupy the democrat party but we can occupy the GOP!
So here's the plan:
- First, occupy GOP
- Nominate Ron Paul
- Next, we occupy the vote in 2012!
- Prosecute the rich that don't pay their taxes.
- Audit the Federal Reserve.
- Prosecute any Bankers we find that have broken any law.
- Close the Federal Reserve Banking system.
If we are going to do this lets OCCUPY it! This is not your father's hippy protest. This is OCCUPY the VOTE!